A diary of sorts; sharing with friends and family the happenings of my life.
Friday, March 21, 2008
I'm melting.....
Our camera is dying. Every great now and then our camera strokes out and takes creepy bizarrepictures. If I believed in demon possession in cameras, I think ours would be possessed.
For Example:
Me, camping and Daffodils Erik's Dr Statue and our cat Molly
So we are in the market for a digital camera. Any suggestions?
Whoa, that's creepy! My sister has an awesome digital. It's a Canon, but I'm not sure the model. It has a great telephoto feature. Mine sucks at zooming, and believe it or not, that's my biggest complaint. That, and it usually takes a long time to take a picture (you have to hold the button down forever, so you miss stuff). So get one with good zoom and quick picture taking ability.
2 comments:
Whoa, that's creepy!
My sister has an awesome digital. It's a Canon, but I'm not sure the model. It has a great telephoto feature. Mine sucks at zooming, and believe it or not, that's my biggest complaint. That, and it usually takes a long time to take a picture (you have to hold the button down forever, so you miss stuff). So get one with good zoom and quick picture taking ability.
wicked cool.
Post a Comment